Haley and Cam

Haley and Cam
College Life: The Good, The Bad, and The Interesting

Friday, January 31, 2014

Fur vest and mani pedi

Well it was a pretty boring day today but not your typical friday because no school again!  I woke up did some homework and then went and got my nails done with my mom.  Yay mani-pedis are always nice and relaxing.  I wore my lovely fur vest and I feel like fur has been more popular this year in daily fashion. Then we went to the movies with my little brother and then to costco.  We got a new smoothie machine and starting tomorrow we will be eating nutritious smoothies every morning!  Most of the snow and ice on my street has melted away now but school was still canceled. How was your day? xoxo- H










  vest: nieman marcus / black shirt: nordstroms /

No comments:

Post a Comment