Haley and Cam

Haley and Cam
College Life: The Good, The Bad, and The Interesting

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Salad

Hello Readers!  I am so excited for what is to come this summer I have many exciting things planned.  A couple days ago it was confirmed that I will be going to TAHITI at the end of June. I am absolutely stoked it will be a wonderful experience.  In July my family will travel to Martha's Vineyard for two weeks. I love that place with all my heart we have been going there since I was a baby.  I have other exciting things planned for this summer that was just to give you an idea.  Do not worry I will be sure to blog all through the summer well atleast the interesting stuff.  Moving towards the present, today I was enjoying the free time and peace of summer.  I decided to make a salad to compliment this wonderful season.

Ingredients:
mixed greens
chopped and grilled turkey breast
1 clementine
sliced almonds
grated herb cheese
coconut infused olive oil
blackberry balsamic vinegar

-xoxo H












No comments:

Post a Comment