Haley and Cam

Haley and Cam
College Life: The Good, The Bad, and The Interesting

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Greece: Athens

Hi everyone!!! I recently came back from Greece literally two days before this huge economic crisis took effect.  I traveled with my family and one of my good friends' family.  It was an amazing trip with delicious food, breathtaking views, and lots of fun.  Just like any vacation I am happy to take home with me the memories of all the new experiences I had from visiting the country.  Of course I took many pictures to share with you guys so below are some shots from our first stop in Athens.  We only stayed for a couple days in Athens but made great use of our time with a segway tour of all the ruins and notable places in the city.  I would recommend the segway tour to anyone.   They are super fun and easy to use.  A great way to get to know the city other than just walking around.

-xoxo H



First meal in Greece our hotel the Grande Bretagne


The moms chillin my the pool



walking around in Athens after a long travel day


enjoying the all marble bathroom in my victorias secret pjs
(all the bathrooms in Greece were all marble)



segway tour


Acropolis 



the Acropolis


nice fathers day dinner


view of the city from acropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment