Haley and Cam

Haley and Cam
College Life: The Good, The Bad, and The Interesting

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Miami

Hey you guys I know it seems like ages since we've blogged anything but the month of July has been really busy! From Nashville, to work, to Boston, and then Miami my schedule has been pretty packed. However, I'm back and i just wanted to share a couple pics from my vacation in miami which was absolutely fabulous. We stayed at the lovely Setai resort and spa and it was unreal. Oh and i finally got a chance to shoot my Triangl swimwear their kinis are just the cutest things and so comfy! although i don't quite have the body for Triangl I just wanted to rock the stylish swimwear, maybe one day I'll be cute enough to be a Triangl girl lol. ( as if). Anyways here are my Triangl pics and later I plan to share my favorite ootds from Miami and a few pics of the lovely Setai which i would recommend to anyone especially any of our European readers because they have quite a large population of Europeans at the Setai over the summer! well thanks for sticking with me and Haley and prepare to start seeing some ootd posts a little more frequently as those are easy to do on the weekends once we start school! Enjoy your holiday or summer vacation as we say here in the states!
xoxo- C 
DISCLAIMER: I do not have a triangl body so don't judge me hahaha.





I apologize for how awk my body is sorry to ruin the swimsuit!




Peace out readers I'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment