Haley and Cam

Haley and Cam
College Life: The Good, The Bad, and The Interesting

Monday, August 11, 2014

True Foods

So recently I discovered the cutest restaurant known as True Foods! If you've never heard of it you must find one near you this place is rad! The food is excellent and it's healthy! The True Food menu features gluten free and vegan dishes as well as dishes that are simply healthier than others. Their drinks are cold pressed daily and i enjoyed their green tea lemonade mix known as the "Green Arnie" it was so refreshing and light... yummy! As an appetizer I enjoyed their handmade humus ( not store bought like most restaurants) and their delish pita bread! For my entrée I enjoyed their turkey burger ( I don't eat beef) on pita bread with a side of sweet potato hash. it was flawless. Of course I had to partake in dessert so i enjoyed their gluten free chocolate cake and ice cream and i must say it was too good to be true! All you food freaks out there I gotta tell you this place hands down takes the cake for the best healthy food restaurant out there! I love it #TrueFoods
xoxo- C









No comments:

Post a Comment